Newest Post

// Posted by :Alejandra Pianda // On :sábado, 13 de abril de 2013



My Autobiography



This is my autobiography where they can know who I am, how I am and what I experienced.
My name is Alejandra I am 18 years old and I was born in 1994. I am short and slim and I am fair skin, I have got long, back and wavy hair, I have got big and brown eyes. I am friendly, easy going but shy.

My interests since I was little were: drawing in my free time, listening to rock music, eating fish, watching anime and reading manga, and I still continue with the same tastes. I hate only thing I can in the past and now is my father for letting me when I was little.
When I was little I dreamed of being a veterinarian because I loved animals and still love me. When I was in school I was always very good with mental problems they were: mathematics, physics and chemistry, but sports activities I was very bad.

I started studying when I was 5 years in the garden magical world. In the school Gerardo Paredes studied primary and secondary until I graduated. In the garden got a diploma for good student and in the school won several diplomas for being the best in the class. When I graduated from high school I got a diploma of technician in merchandise for agreement with the SENA

Finally, I am now studying Graphic Communication in the university Minuto de Dios. I hope things go good and learned man power to contribute to society when I finish my career and my studies with great success.


Alejandra Pianda
NRC: 411
ID:263515

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © THE WORLD OF CREATIVE //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //